When shopping in Greenville SC, you will experience three things – convenience, accessibility, and alternatives. The city hosts a lot of shopping malls and centre’s.
And you can get in and out rapidly while seeing loads of things. There are also scores of local shopping alternatives, which include high-brow and low-brow stores. Along with them, the food options are good as well. So, let’s have a look at the best places to shop in Greenville SC.
- Woodruff Road: The Woodruff Road is stuffed with famous national brand organizations and it offers everything from discount megastores to mid-level shopping stores. Plus, the alternatives shopping choices involve Total Wine, Barnes, Costco, Target, and Noble, Shoe Carnival, REI, Whole Foods, and Old Navy.
- Augusta Road: This place is a symbol of old Greenville but it still has a modern twist. Typically, it is lined with trees with thoughtfulness and there are some sporadic homes as well. Additionally, this place is a blend of the artery that integrates I-85 to the downtown area. Here, you will see different boutiques with fine touches, antique shops, gift shops, and consignment shops. If you are tired of shopping, just go into a restaurant nearby this place as there are lots top-class restaurants as well.
- Historic West End: The Greenville’s lavish downtown is adjoined with the compact districts. Just on the opposite side of Falls Park, which is suitable for walking and strolling, is a great place for shopping. Here, you will find diverse dress boutiques with gift shop emporiums, art galleries, and guitar stores. Moreover, the entire area is filled with energy and vibe. There is a great number of restaurants as well between the Falls Park and Fluor Field (the baseball stadium).
- Haywood Mall: The Haywood Mall is maybe Greenville’s most well-known shopping destination. It offers more than 150 stores with renowned companies like Sears, Macy’s, JC Penney, Dillard’s, and Belk. Also, there are Gap, Pottery Barn, Abercrombie and Fitch, Williams-Sonoma, Hollister and Co. and banana republic. There is also a food court with branches of Panera Bread, and Marble Slab. They are helpful when you’re prepared for a big meal.
- Downtown Greenville: The downtown area is the major hub of Greenville and it has been reinvigorated with the Main Street where several chic restaurants along with modern bars and trendy shops are found. The Hyatt Regency anchored the area on both ends and the place is filled with lined and arching trees, beautiful street lanterns. In short, the whole place is a perfect one for shopping.
- Cherrydale Point: This shopping center is close to the downtown and Furman University. Here, you will see brands including TJ Maxx, Shoe Carnival, Old Navy, Ross Dress for Less, Bath and Body Works, and Cherrydale Cinemas. The adjacent restaurants are Frodo’s Pizza, Flat Rock Grille, Atlanta Bread Company, and Ruby Tuesday’s.